Pre-Adoption Robotics & Automation
Our Pre-adoption SME Cohort programme is expertly designed for clients looking to adopt robotics.
Module 1: Industry Analysis
- Is robotics right for your business?
- What challenge would robotics solve?
Module 2: Benefits & Barriers
- What has prevented uptake of robotics to date?
- How can the benefits of robotics be extracted?
- How can the benefits be leveraged into business growth or operational improvements?
Module 3: Making the Right Investment
- Understanding the immediate and ongoing costs of robotics
- Hardware and software costs
- Maintenance and upgrades costs
- Understanding the right investment level for your business needs
Module 4: Culture & Skills
- What skills are required and what skill gaps do you need to fill?
- Planning for upskilling over time
- Accessing new skills and attracting new talent
Module 5: Implementation
- Developing a programme for implementation of robotics
- How to avoid business disruption during the implementation phase
- How to manage implementation effectively, so reduce delays and risk of failure